24th August: Exploring Batley Park & Bagshaw Museum
Bagshaw Museum is the hidden gem of Batley, if you’ve never been, (or even if it’s an old favourite) then you must join us for this fabulous event including:
- a walk around the grounds of Batley Park,
- followed by (optional) afternoon of tea (charge applies),
- with poetry and live music out on the lawn,
- visit to the museum itself – a stunning period house with exciting new displays about Ancient Egypt
- and exploring the butterfly house.
The afternoon tea, poetry & music event at the park is raising money for Breast Cancer Care.
This event is free to attend but there may be optional additional charges, depending on which activities you choose to do.